1. It seems that it wasn’t that I didn’t have the time to do all those backburner projects … I just didn’t want to do them.
2. Might be the same situation when it comes to getting some exercise.
3. I’m pretty sure that those people who tell me they’re loving retirement are lying.
4. Who knew doorknobs could be this clean!?!
5. And that some politicians could be such doorknobs.
6. You can turn anything from the freezer into an edible meal with pan frying … by adding a can of curry sauce at the end.
7. The internet is even more important than I thought … I never knew you could do this much, right from the couch.
8. I didn’t hoard toilet paper & it still hasn’t run out. Am I not doing it the right way!?! 😜
9. Long charging cables, that reach the couch while in the supine position, are more prone to fail when you most need them.
10. Putting your stuff in the dishwasher still works … and it’s one of the best cures for social isolation!!!
11. My scale has artificial intelligence! The bloody thing knows when I eat chocolate chip banana bread.
12. You start forgetting little things … like how to count! 🤪
How are you guys doing out there? What are you discovering during your shelter in place experience?
A big digital hug to everyone! 🤗
Stay safe & stay home, all y’all & tout le monde.